Virtual Communication Skills
If you work with colleagues and partners you never meet, this course is for you. You will learn how to improve communication, create trust and manage cultural expectations – leading to better virtual relationships and improve team performance.
Who’s it for?
Virtual Communication Skills is for anyone working remotely or as part of a global team - project teams, customer services or international sales professionals
- Solutions to the challenges of virtual communication
- Creative ideas for effective virtual communication
- Tips for adapting to cross-cultural differences
- Strategies for building virtual relationships
- A checklist for managing effective virtual meetings
"The training content was very informative and the session was very interactive."Anil Kumar, Finance Department, Time Inc. India
- Challenges and solutions of virtual working
- Understanding your own communication style
- Understanding the cross-cultural communication styles
- Selecting the best virtual communication tools
- Building relationships and trust through technology
- Practical communication techniques
- Getting the most from online meetings
Useful blogs on virtual communication skills
- Email etiquette - 10 faux pas to avoid when writing professional emails
- Virtual training – Is it only ever second best?
- Trust: The essential ingredient for successful virtual teams
- Email etiquette: Do you mind your manners?
- Communication barriers: Why isn't it easier?
- Managing Virtual Teams - part 1 - Six essential qualities of a virtual team member
- Email etiquette and best practice: Local or global?
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request