International Communication for Managers
If you need to communicate clearly and confidently, engage and inspire a wide range of employees across borders and cultures, this course if for you. You will learn to recognise and adapt to culturally diverse communication styles, manage communication barriers and conflict and to enhance your own existing communication skills.
Who’s it for?
This high-level communication skills programme is essential for managers within global organisations who want to create more impact in their communication with their teams, partners and clients worldwide
- A greater understanding of how beliefs and values can cause blockages when communicating
- Cross-cultural communication styles
- Skills for communicating with impact across cultures
- Techniques to create a positive presence and message through your communication
- Effective communication skills for managing conflict, giving feedback and delegating
"I was able to contribute my goals in advance which made the experience feel bespoke and valuable. The trainer was clearly knowledgeable and engaging."Alethea Price, Marketing Executive, Burgopak
- Self-assessment: What is your communication style?
- Barriers to successful international communication
- Recognising cross-cultural communication styles
- Selecting the right communication mode
- Interpreting non-verbal signals: silence, gesture, space
- How to deliver difficult messages
Useful blogs on international communication for managers
- Vital success factors for great global teams
- The fear of not knowing - Managing uncertainty across cultures
- Trust: The final frontier for high performing teams
- Communication barriers: Why isn't it easier?
- Conflict in the workplace: It’s personal, even when it’s cultural
- Taking the pain out of international meetings
- 'Aha' moments in international project management
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request