Managing Global Teams
If you manage a global or multicultural team this course will give you the cross-cultural management skills that you need to build successful global teams. You will learn how to create synergy among diverse team members and maximise the advantages that working as global team can offer.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who manages or is about to manage multicultural or global team.
- A greater understanding of cross-cultural team dynamics
- Enhanced global communication skills
- Practical strategies for managing at a distance
- A toolkit for resolving conflict, giving feedback and managing performance within a global team
"Very professional. Insightful and valuable. Our trainer was very responsive to the needs of individuals and made everyone feel involved and valued."Deborah Parfitt, Senior Learning & Development Consultant, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Challenges and benefits of global teams
- Intercultural sensitivity for managers
- Push and pull management styles
- Building your global team
- Global communication styles
- Practical strategies for managing conflict, giving feedback and rewarding global teams
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 1 day
- Public Course
- Public Course: £395 / 1 day
- Bespoke: on request