Managing Global Teams
If you manage a global or multicultural team this course will give you the cross-cultural management skills that you need to build successful global teams. You will learn how to create synergy among diverse team members and maximise the advantages that working as global team can offer.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who manages or is about to manage multicultural or global team.
- A greater understanding of cross-cultural team dynamics
- Enhanced global communication skills
- Practical strategies for managing at a distance
- A toolkit for resolving conflict, giving feedback and managing performance within a global team
"Our trainer’s delivery style and ability to communicate topics and deliver training remotely was excellent. I found the session engaging and totally relevant."John Paul Page, Operations Director, Civica
- Challenges and benefits of global teams
- Intercultural sensitivity for managers
- Push and pull management styles
- Building your global team
- Global communication styles
- Practical strategies for managing conflict, giving feedback and rewarding global teams
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 1 day
- Bespoke: on request