Managing Virtual Teams
If you want to improve the performance of your virtual team while reducing potential interpersonal and communication challenges, this course is for you. You will learn how to recognise and overcome the challenges of working virtually and develop virtual management techniques for engaging, communicating and building trust with your team.
Who’s it for?
Managing Virtual Teams is for global project managers, anyone leading a virtual team or responsible for remote workers.
- An understanding of the factors at play when managing virtual teams
- Creative ideas for more effective virtual communication
- A checklist for leading successful online meetings
- Practical strategies for building virtual relationships
- Solutions to the practical challenges of virtual management
"Great interactive session with good group discussion. Knowledgeable facilitator with good experience and analogies to draw on."Julie Townsend, Head of Operations, ABN-AMRO
- Understanding your team
- Challenges and benefits of virtual working
- Intercultural sensitivity for virtual managers
- Building and communicating with your virtual team
- Managing virtual teams: reward, performance, feedback
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 1 day
- Public Course
- Public Course: £120 / person (2 hours virtual classroom)
- Bespoke: on request