Working with the British
Our Working with the British course will give you the skills and knowledge to work successfully in the UK or with British colleagues and partners. You will learn how to adapt to British working practices, build long-lasting relationships and to understand what your British contacts really think!
Who’s it for?
Working with the British is for expatriates living and working in the UK or anyone working for a British parent company or collaborating with British partners or clients.
- Increased knowledge of the UK today
- Greater awareness of your own personal and cultural drivers
- A framework for understanding British business culture
- Practical techniques for communicating with the British
- A toolkit for managing challenging situations in the British workplace
"Very professional. Insightful and valuable. Our trainer was very responsive to the needs of individuals and made everyone feel involved and valued."Deborah Parfitt, Senior Learning & Development Consultant, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Insights into the UK: historical, economic and political influences
- Understanding the British mindset
- British business culture and practice
- British business and social etiquette
- Building relationships
- British communication styles
- Developing cultural intelligence
- Your Office
- Max 10
- Min duration: 3 hours
- Public Course
- Public Course: £395 / 1 day
- Bespoke: on request