Working with the Japanese
Our Japanese-focused intercultural training will help you to build successful relationships with Japanese colleagues and partners. You will increase your understanding of Japanese business culture and learn how to develop long-lasting relationships.
Who’s it for?
Working with the Japanese is for anyone working on the ground in Japan, for a Japanese-owned organisation at home or managing remote relationships with Japanese colleagues or partners.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Japanese business context
- Increased understanding of Japanese values, attitudes and behaviours
- Greater awareness of Japanese working and management styles and expectations
- Practical techniques for communicating and building relationships with Japanese partners
"There were some brilliant revelations that can be utilised immediately."Ed Holland, Project Manager, Burgopak Ltd.
- Insights into Japan: historical, political and economic influences
- Understanding the Japanese mindset:consensus harmony, honour and face
- Japanese business culture and working preferences
- Management styles and expectations
- Communicating with the Japanese: decoding unspoken signals
- Nuances of Japanese social and business etiquette
- Developing cultural intelligence
Contact us for more information
- Your Office
- Max 12
- Min duration: 3 hours
- Bespoke: On request