Airport transfers arranged by us
We are very happy to arrange for you to be collected at your arrival airport, and to be taken direct to your accommodation. This is a simple and trouble-free start to your course.
- Your driver will meet you as soon as you have passed through Customs.
- The driver will be holding up a sign that reads The London School of English with your name underneath.
From/to all London airports:
|Arrival (including meeting in arrival hall)||£100|
|Departure (drop-off only)||£90|
From/to St Pancras (Eurostar terminal)
|Departure (drop-off only)||£50|
|Departure (drop-off only)||£55|
Please note that you can bring two big suitcases and two pieces of hand luggage. We might need to book a bigger cab for you if you bring more luggage - Extra charges might apply.
What to do if you would like to book this transfer
All you need to do is to request this service and to make sure that you tell us your arrival details (date, time, flight number, arrival airport and departure airport).
Instructions if you have requested an airport transfer service - and what to do in the case of any problems:
If for any reason you cannot find your driver, follow the steps below:
- Go to the information desk and wait there.
- Listen to the public address system for any messages addressed to you.
- If you have not been contacted by the driver after 10 minutes, telephone the following numbers in this order for assistance:
+44 (0) 20 7244 6555 (transfer service phone number)
+44 (0) 79 49114795 (school emergency number – please only call if the number above does not work)
The driver will wait for you for 1 hour and 30 minutes after your flight arrival time.
If you realise you are likely to be delayed for longer than this - for example because your flight is delayed, or you have problems in getting through customs, immigration, baggage control, etc - you should telephone one of the numbers above to inform the driver.
Emergency Contact Numbers
If your flight is delayed, or you need to contact your driver, please call +44 (0)7801 989118 or +44 (0)7801 989119.
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” based on over 1000 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London