Holland Park, London (Zone 2)
St. James House
Located within a two minute walk from our Holland Park centre, St James House is close to many of the shops and restaurants in Holland Park and Shepherd's Bush, including the biggest shopping centre in Europe, Westfield London. Apartments inside the building are spacious and light, and you can enjoy the comforts and independence of an apartment with your own bathroom and kitchenette, and a self-service laundry within the building. Bed linen and towels are provided, and are changed for you every week.
St James' House is located in a leafy, urban area, conveniently on the main road. Although this is close to the school and a prime location for visiting all the main attractions in London, it may not be a suitable option for those who are sensitive to noise.
- Nearest Underground station (tube):
Holland Park (Central line)
- Travel time to Holland Park Gardens:
2 minutes' walk
- Travel time to Westcroft Square:
Less than 25 minutes by bus (use buses 94 or 237)
Made directly to Concept Studios
24-hour security, CCTV
- Additional Facilities:
- En suite bathroom
- Self-service laundry facilities
- Weekly housekeeping service (change of towels and bed linen)
- Non-smoking building
A Small Double Studio (18 - 20m²) and Large Studio Apartment (21 - 23m²) includes: a double bed, fitted wardrobe and TV. Every room is equipped with a kitchenette including cooking hobs, a fridge/freezer, microwave and kitchen utensils.
A Deluxe Studio Apartment includes all of the features available above, with a bigger room and the kitchenette in a separate room.
Room rates 2019
|Dates||Room type||Daily rate|
|1 Jan - 31 May|
Small Double Studio
Double Studio Apartment
|Deluxe Studio Apartment||£80|
|1 June - 30 Sept||Small Double Studio||£65|
|Double Studio Apartment||£75|
|Deluxe Studio Apartment||£85|
|1 October - 31 January 2020||Small Double Studio||£60|
|Double Studio Apartment||£70|
|Deluxe Studio Apartment||£80|
- £36 cleaning fee at the end of stay
- The prices above do not include VAT. VAT is charged at 20% for 1 – 28 nights and then at a reduced rate of 4% for 29 – 90 nights
- Cancellations/amendments made 14+ days to arrival are subject to a 15% (of the entire booking cost) cancellation/amendment fee.
- Cancellations/amendments made less than 14 days to arrival are non-refundable.
Payment: payment should be made directly to the Concept Studios
Credit cards + 3% handling fee
UK debit cards (no charge)
Bank transfer + £15.00 handling fee from non-UK accounts
Before arrival: If you cancel at least 14 days before the first day of your stay, your accommodation payment will be refunded, minus a 15% cancellation fee.
If you cancel your booking less than 14 days before, you will not receive any refund.
After arrival (Shortening your stay): If you reduce the length of your stay, the above cancellation terms will also apply.
St. James' House
173 Holland Park Ave
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” in over 750 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London, Canterbury or online