City centre, Canterbury
St Georges' Centre
For the summer only and subject to availability, we are now offering residential accommodation in the centre of Canterbury, just a fifteen-minute walk from our training centre. The residence offers en-suite rooms arranged in flats of up to eight students with each flat having a communal living and dining area.
- Travel time to LSE Canterbury:
A 15 minute walk to our Canterbury centre
Payment should be made via the school at least eight weeks in advance of the course start date and will be invoiced at the same time as the course
24-hour security and secure access
- Additional Facilities:
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast
- On-site coffee shop
- 24 hour secure ‘smartcard’ access system
- Vending service available 24 hours a day
- On-site launderette, 24 hour security presence,
- Landscaped courtyards
- All utility bills included in the rent.
The St Georges residence is available from the 15th of July until the 25th of August.
A standard studio (9.95 sqm) will include: a small double bed (4ft), desk, and desk chair. Every flat of upto eight students has a communal kitchen including oven, kettle, toaster, microwave and cooking utensils. Every 4 days the beds are changed and bathrooms cleaned and checked daily. Towels changed every 4 days or on request.
|Room type||Daily rate|
Before arrival: Up to 12 weeks prior to first arrival date:No charge
12 – 4 weeks prior to start date: 50% charge of the total account less VAT
4 weeks to first arrival date: 100% charge of the estimated total account less VAT
After arrival (Shortening your stay):
St Georges' Centre
550 St George's Pl
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” in over 450 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London, Canterbury or online