Intercultural Competence plus Business and Professional English
This course combines our Business and Professional 30+ group course with one-to-one intercultural development. You will develop your cultural knowledge, self-awareness and communication skills, which will enable you to work more effectively in an international environment.
Who’s it for?
Developing Intercultural Competence is for anyone working in an international environment either at home or away - if you are part of a global team, work with international customers or suppliers or travel overseas regularly on business.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
better understand your cultural and personal preferences
identify values, attitudes and behaviours across cultures
communicate more effectively across cultures
deliver effective presentations to international audiences
use your social skills to build international relationships
Before joining the course you will complete The International Profiler to help you understand your current strengths and areas for development when working internationally. The course itself is divided into five modules.
- Understanding your cultural and personal preferences
- Working across cultures
- Communicating across cultures
- International meetings and presentations
- Developing a global mindset
Included in fees
Fees include training plus:
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” in over 750 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London, Canterbury or online
- Holland Park
- Max Group: 6 (Holland Park), 4 (Canterbury)
- Min Age: 30+
- Duration: 1 week only
- 30 hours per week
- Start Date: Any Monday