Client Sales Manager
Company: The London School Group (incorporating The London School of English)
Job title: Client Sales Manager (CSM)
Location: Based in Holland Park, West London (branches in London (x2), Canterbury and Stockholm)
Benefits: Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday
Salary: £28k+ depending on experience, plus bonus
Travel: ca. 6-8 weeks p.a. international travel is required
About The London School Group
The London School Group incorporates The London School of English, The London School of International Communication and LondonSchool Online. The London School of English is the best known of the group’s businesses, having been established in 1912 and offering a wide range of courses to adults.
In recent years the business has diversified beyond English language training into the areas of intercultural communication and online learning. This role encompasses all parts of the business and requires a focus on driving growth across both the established parts of the business and the newer brands.
The CSM will be accountable for proactively developing sales in key assigned markets and will be comfortable delivering against targets.
The CSM will effectively manage relationships with agents, direct clients and corporate contacts, so will need to have the gravitas to effectively represent The London School Group with all stakeholders. The role will often be client-facing within the school, so a positive, professional, flexible and genuinely caring mindset will be essential in this role.
The CSM will be enthusiastic about working with an expanding portfolio of services and identify opportunities to cross- and up-sell where appropriate. They will also need to be a great team player, working alongside a group of talented and enthusiastic colleagues who support each other in delivering our vision.
Main responsibilities and attributes include, but are not limited to:
- Direct sales and marketing activity across The London School Group of companies, ensuring that targets and KPIs are met.
- Being a committed team player regularly liaising with key stakeholders across all parts of the Group.
- Being proactive in setting the strategic direction of assigned markets, drafting and agreeing the key Market Action Plans with the Director of Sales & Marketing and ensuring they are implemented.
- Identify, maintain and develop relationships with key agents and corporate decision makers.
- Make effective use of all relevant on- and off-line sales channels.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all LSG products and services.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude with a readiness to embrace new challenges.
- Achieve revenue targets for The London School Group and its businesses in line with monthly and annual targets set for assigned markets.
- Deliver key business development goals as agreed at regular team meetings.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a sales role.
- Ideally – but not essentially - experience working in international education or a corporate training environment.
- Experience managing key partner or agent relationships
- Highly driven and self-motivated individual with solid experience of delivering against targets.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- An additional language or experience living overseas would be beneficial.
- Comfortable with data, reports and the use of the usual suite of Microsoft software.
The CSM must embody the core values of the company and ensure that they are shared and routinely in evidence with their teams. These are our core values:
- We are proud of what we do.
- We go the extra mile.
- We communicate openly and honestly.
- We innovate and improve.
- We are a team. We get things done together
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your CV and cover letter to Ben Ong via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not apply if you do not closely match our requirements as outlined above. We regret that we can only respond to applications that match the criteria. Successful candidates will be contacted directly and you must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such welcome applicants from any background.
Client Sales Manager (CSM)
For the above job description in an easy to print word file.Download
A more in-depth overview of who you will be responsible to, who you will be working with, responsibilities and Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's)Download