Client Sales Manager
The Client Sales Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing all aspects of sales – for direct individuals, corporate training, and Agent sales, delivered online and face to face. The CSM is responsible for generating new sales leads and channels for a range of intercultural, business communication and English language training solutions with corporate partners.
- Manage all aspects of enquiries and sales from assigned and team markets.
- Grow the customer prospect pool and generate profitable sales leads from direct corporate and individual clients and progress to fruition.
- Provide Marketing with insight, data and results on assigned markets.
- Assess enquiries from new Agents in assigned markets.
- Manage communication with Agents, clients and Alumni in assigned markets in close cooperation with Marketing team.
- Create opportunities for sales meetings and presentations in the UK and overseas on behalf of The London School of English.
- Provide colleagues with all necessary information to ensure processing of bookings within service level agreement expectations.
- Support colleagues by processing bookings and responding to live chat, phone and WhatsApp enquiries as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all LSE products and services.
- Produce records of sales visits, meetings, training sessions and activity with clients
- Attend weekly catch-ups and monthly market updates with Director, in person or virtually.
- Other activities as required.
- Grow total revenue in line with agreed monthly and annual targets.
- Generate cold and warm leads and progress as appropriate.
- Liaise with colleagues re incoming clients from assigned markets.
- Maintain up-to-date CRM records; to be reviewed monthly.
- Make corporate visits on behalf of LSE when visiting assigned markets, and attending conferences as appropriate.
|A proven track-record in B2B lead-generation and selling to corporate and private clients at a senior level||x|
|Lived and/or worked overseas||x|
|Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills||x|
|A consultative approach to selling||x|
|An established network of professional contacts||x|
|Worked in the training or travel sectors||x|
|Write accurate and engaging client-focused correspondence, proposals and tenders||x|
|Competency in a third language: Russian, Turkish or Arabic would be considered particularly useful||x|
|Competent user of Salesforce or a similar system||x|
|Track, collate and interpret relevant data and commercial results||x|
|Good grasp of marketing principles||x|
|Build relationships at a senior level||x|
|Demonstrate credibility across a range of stakeholders||x|
|Work independently under pressure||x|
|Collaborate effectively with colleagues across a range of functions and locations||x|
|Fluency in English plus another language: Spanish, Japanese, Korean, or Portuguese would be particularly advantageous||x|
£30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Sick pay
- 25 days holiday + 3 day fixed closure between Christmas & New Years
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
Supplementary Pay Types:
How to apply
Candidates who wish to be considered should send their CV and a covering letter explaining why they are a good fit for the role to Faeza Afzal at email@example.com.
The London School of English values:
We are proud of what we do.
We go the extra mile.
We communicate openly and honestly.
We innovate and improve.
We are a team. We get things done together.