Client Sales Manager
The Client Sales Manager (CSM) is responsible for managing all aspects of sales – whether direct individuals, or corporate training, or Educational Tour Operator (Agent) sales. The CSM is responsible for generating new sales leads and channels for a range of global leadership, intercultural, business communication and English language training solutions with corporate clients.
The CSM is to embrace and champion The London School of English’s stated values and to maximise every opportunity for sales.
- Manage all aspects of enquiries and sales from assigned and team markets.
- Grow the customer prospect pool and generate profitable sales leads from direct corporate and individual clients and progress to fruition.
- Provide Marketing with insight, data and results on assigned markets.
- Assess enquiries from new Agents in assigned markets.
- Manage communication with Agents in assigned markets in close cooperation with Marketing team.
- Create opportunities for sales meetings and presentations in the UK and overseas on behalf of The London School of English.
- Provide colleagues with all necessary information to ensure processing of bookings within service level agreement expectations.
- Support colleagues by processing bookings and responding to live chat, phone and WhatsApp enquiries as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all LSE products and services.
- Produce records of sales visits, meetings, training sessions and activity with clients
- Attend weekly catch-ups and monthly market updates with Director, in person or virtually.
- Other activities as required.
- Grow total revenue in line with agreed monthly and annual targets.
- Generate cold and warm leads and progress as appropriate.
- Liaise with colleagues re incoming clients from assigned markets.
- Maintain up-to-date CRM records; to be reviewed monthly.
- Make corporate visits on behalf of LSE when visiting assigned markets, and attending conferences as appropriate.
You will have:
|A proven track-record in B2B lead-generation and selling to corporate and private clients at a senior level|
Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills
A consultative approach to selling
|Lived and/or worked overseas|
An established network of professional contacts
Worked in the training or travel sectors
|Write accurate and engaging client-focused correspondence, proposals and tenders
Competent user of Salesforce or a similar system
Track, collate and interpret relevant data and commercial results
Fluency in English plus another language: French, Portuguese, or Russian would be particularly advantageous
Build relationships at a senior level
Demonstrate credibility across a range of stakeholders
Work independently under pressure
Collaborate effectively with colleagues across a range of functions and locations
|Competency in a third language
Spanish, Mandarin or German would be considered particularly useful
Good grasp of marketing principles
Competitive salary, plus benefits and discretionary bonus.
How to apply
Candidates who wish to be considered should send their CV and a covering letter explaining why they are a good fit for the role to Jo Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is the 17th of December.
The London School of English values:
We are proud of what we do.
We go the extra mile.
We communicate openly and honestly.
We innovate and improve.
We are a team. We get things done together.