We have three centres; two in London and one in Canterbury, Kent. All of our centres are in excellent beautiful locations and key advantages include:
- Close to the centre but away from the crowds (Both of our London centres are located in quiet and beautiful part of London (Zone 2). Our Canterbury centre is about 5 minutes from the city centre and the famous Canterbury cathedral)
- Plenty of good accommodation close to our three centres
- Safe and attractive residential areas
- Excellent local facilities including good shops, bars and restaurants
Holland Park Gardens
15 Holland Park Gardens, London W14 8DZ.
Tel: +44 20 7605 4123
Our business and professional centre at Holland Park Gardens is located in one of the best residential areas in London. The school is set in a fine traditional building in a beautiful part of Kensington, just 10 minutes' walk from fashionable Notting Hill.
Although the area is quiet and green, it is less than 15 minutes away from Oxford Street by underground. And just 5 minutes' walk away from the school is one of Europe's largest inner-city shopping centres, the Westfield London Shopping Centre, with 265 shops offering thousands of leading brands including Tiffany & Co., Kurt Geiger, Versace, Louis Vuitton, DeBeers (but also plenty of more affordable brands!)
Westcroft Square centre
65 Westcroft Square, London W6 0TA
Tel: +44 20 8563 6500
Our general and examinations centre at Westcroft Square is also located in a high-quality residential area, between Chiswick and Hammersmith. There is a wide selection of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops nearby, and the school is just a short walk from the River Thames. Stamford Brook underground station is just around the corner and the journey into the centre of London takes less than 20 minutes.
73 Castle Street, Canterbury, CT1 2QD
Tel: +44 1227 760000
Our Canterbury centre offers immersion programmes for adults who need to improve their English fast. The centre is located in a quiet area just off the main high street and a five-minute walk from the world-famous cathedral. Canterbury West station, with ato London (58 minutes) is a fifteen-minute walk away and there is a large selection of cafes, , boutiques and warm, friendly nearby.
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” in over 450 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London, Canterbury or online