Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We try to run all advertised courses, but we reserve the right to cancel courses. In this case we will offer you an alternative. If you choose not to accept it, or if there is no viable alternative, we will refund you all fees paid.
- Please be aware that in the unfortunate event a class needs to be cancelled, the recovery class will take place on a Friday of the same term, usually in the same week of the cancelled class.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the course if your behaviour is unacceptable, disruptive, or disrespectful. If this happens, you will not be entitled to any refund on the course.
- No refund is due if you do not arrive on time for your course or miss any classes for any reason including sickness.
- You must provide us with your contact details in the UK and details for an emergency contact. You must tell us immediately if these change during your enrolment.
- Our courses are only for participants aged 18+. You must make sure that you are the correct age for your course at the time the course starts.
- Although we will always try to respect the stated maximum group size (10), we reserve the right to exceed it by one additional participant.
- You cannot transfer your fees to another person.
- If a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to take any fair and reasonable action that we think appropriate.