Business and Professional English 30+ Combination Course
Our Business and Professional English 30+ Combination course is designed for working professionals who would like to focus on their own individual language needs or would like a course tailored to their specific industry. The course combines group classes with personalised individual training to offer you a focused and flexible programme.
Who’s it for?
This course is ideal if you need to work on a specific area of language or practise for a particular meeting, presentation or upcoming event. It is also suitable if you need English training for specific purposes, as we can work on materials, language and vocabulary specific to your chosen profession.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- communicate your message more accurately and confidently
- participate more effectively in meetings
- negotiate more successfully
- network more confidently
- write more effective emails and reports
- use a wider range of vocabulary and grammar in business contexts
Group classes focus on key communication skills such as making presentations, negotiating, writing emails and networking. Specialised individual lessons can be tailored around your individual language needs or language for your industry, including:
Banking and finance
Oil and gas
Sales and marketing
Included in fees
Fees include training plus:
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” in over 450 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London, Canterbury or online
- Holland Park Gardens
- Max group: 6 (Holland Park)
- Min age: 30+
Average age: 44
- 1 week
- 25/30 hours/week
15 group hours + 10/15 individual
- Start any Monday
- £1920/week (Group 15 hours +15 hours one-to-one - London and Canterbury) ;
£1520/week (Group 15 hours +10 hours one-to-one - Canterbury only)