Business and Professional English 30+ Combination Course
Our Business and Professional English 30+ Combination course is for working professionals who would like to focus on their own individual language needs or would like a course tailored to their specific industry. The course combines group classes with personalised individual training to offer you a focused and flexible programme.
Who’s it for?
This course is ideal if you need to work on a specific area of language or practise for a particular meeting, presentation or upcoming event. It is also suitable if you need English training for specific purposes, as we can work on materials, language and vocabulary specific to your profession.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- communicate your message more accurately and confidently
- participate more effectively in meetings
- negotiate more successfully
- network more confidently
- write more effective emails and reports
- use a wider range of vocabulary and grammar in business contexts
Group classes focus on key communication skills such as making presentations, negotiating, writing emails and networking. Specialised individual lessons can be tailored around your individual language needs or language for your industry, including:
Banking and finance
Oil and gas
Sales and marketing
Optional self-study: Before or after your classes, you can use the Self-Study Area in your centre. There are computers, a printer and plenty of desk space available. The Self-Study Areas are available whenever our centres are open. See the opening times for our centres here.
Included in fees
Fees include training plus:
All course materials and resources
Weekly networking reception
Access to LondonSchool Online platform
Detailed end-of-course progress report
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” in over 750 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London, Canterbury or online
- London, Holland Park Gardens
- Maximum group size: 6 in Holland Park,
4 in Canterbury
- Minimum age: 30*
Average age: 44
- Minimum duration: 1 week
- 25 or 30 hours per week
(15 hours in a group + 10 or 15 hours 1 to 1)
- Start dates: any Monday
- £1940 per week (group 15 hours + 15 hours 1 to 1 in London and Canterbury);
£1540 per week (group 15 hours + 10 hours 1 to 1 in Canterbury only)
*We may occasionally make an exception and allow a person under 30 to take this course. In these cases, we will assess suitability on an individual basis. Please contact us for more information.