Intensive General English plus Individual Training
The Intensive General English and Individual Training course allows you to combine the advantages of group work with more personalised learning.
You will spend the morning on the group course. In the afternoon, you can use the time with your individual trainer to focus on your own general or professional English needs.
Who’s it for?
If you are a mature, motivated adult and you need to improve your English language skills for general use, then this course is for you. In addition, you may have a more specific interest that you want to focus on in the individual classes - for example, you might be preparing to take IELTS or Cambridge exams, or you might want to improve your presentation skills for your job.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
communicate much more confidently, accurately and fluently
use a wider range of grammar and vocabulary
be able to socialise in English more effectively
have an increased chance of success if you later take an examination course
be able to get, and succeed in, a job which needs English
The day is divided into two parts. In the mornings, you will develop your general English language skills, focusing on listening, speaking, reading and writing as well as improving your grammar and vocabulary.
The afternoon sessions depend on what you want to do - your trainer will plan a timetable which reflects your interests and your specific language needs.
Included in fees
Fees include training plus:
- All course material and resources
- Daily 3-course lunch (Monday to Friday)
- Access to LondonSchool Online platform
- Weekly lecture programme on British culture and history
- Monthly tutorial with your trainer
- Detailed end-of-course report
- Monthly networking reception
Why study at The London School of English?
- Rated “Excellent” in over 450 independent client reviews
- Over 100 years’ experience
- Tailored training delivers clear results
- Memorable experiences in London, Canterbury or online
- Westcroft Square
- Maximum group size: 12
- Minimum age: 18
Average Age: 29
- Minimum duration: 1 week
- 30 hours per week
9:15 - 5.00 (Monday to Friday)
- Start any Monday (See recommended dates)