TOLES Advanced Exam Preparation
The TOLES (Test of Legal English Skills) preparation course is a very intensive, one-week course designed to prepare you fully for the advanced TOLES exam. You will focus on examination techniques for all sections of the exam. The TOLES exam is an internationally recognised exam certified by the Law Society of England and Wales.
Who is it for?
The TOLES examination is for qualified lawyers working in commercial law and students who are studying at a university law faculty in an English-speaking country. TOLES is an ideal qualification for legal professionals who want to demonstrate their ability to manage everyday legal tasks and situations in English.
This course is for people who wish to sit the advanced TOLES exam.
By the end of the course you will:
- Be able to approach the different parts of the exam more confidently
- Have improved your knowledge of legal English and key ideas in English law
- Have improved your writing skills, especially for letters and emails
- Have prepared yourself for entry to a university law course, or for an internship
- Be able to recognise the areas you need to improve
During the TOLES Preparation course you can expect to cover the following areas:
- Knowledge and use of specific legal vocabulary for the global commercial market
- Formal letter writing and communication by email
- Explaining contract clauses clearly
- Understanding and explaining complicated legal documentation
- Important parts of the English legal system
- Writing and speaking with grammatical accuracy
Included in fees
Fees include training plus:
- All course materials and resource
- Three months access to London School Online platform
- Detailed end-of-course progress report
- London, Holland Park Gardens
- Maximum group size: 10
- Minimum age: 20
- Duration: 1 week
24 hours per week
09.30 - 16.00 (Monday to Friday)
Course start dates:
- £590 per week + £150 exam fee and exam practice book