Business and Professional English 25+
Our Business and Professional English 25+ course will develop your English language skills for professional communication in small, focused groups. Through realistic tasks and practice, you’ll gain confidence in making presentations, taking part in international meetings, cross-cultural networking and other professional situations. Choose from:
- 15 hours a week group training (mornings)
- 30 hours a week group training
The Quarantine Package is designed to give you the option of joining our immersion Business and Professional English courses whilst you self-isolate on arrival in the UK when you book a minimum of 4 paid weeks.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for experienced professionals who wish to improve their business and professional English skills in a commercial context in the shortest possible time. Typically, you will have at least several years of professional experience and will be well-established in your chosen career. This course will benefit any professional person who needs to develop effective communication skills in English for use in their business life.
- Under the age of 25? Then have a look at our English for Work and Careers course.
- If you would like extra focus on a specific area, add individual training to your course with our Business and Professional English 25+ Combination course
- If you are not looking for a professional course then take a look at General English 20+.
If there is more than five stars I would give them I believe they are one of the best, professional schools of English, I'd recommend to choose this school if you want to have a good impact and positive change in your English, they are super amazing in customer service, knowing your needs and implementing what exactly will help you .Shehab
At the end of the course you can expect to:
- Communicate more effectively and fluently
- Participate more confidently in meetings
- Approach negotiations more diplomatically
- Respond more spontaneously in different situations
- Have expanded your range of professional vocabulary
- Be able to network with greater confidence
During this course, you can expect to cover the following areas:
Participating in and chairing meetings
Negotiations – persuading, bargaining, compromising
Presentations – making yourself clear, effective structuring and emphasising
Business word building
Teleconferencing and telephoning
Accuracy in pronunciation
Everything you learn on this course is practical. Through a variety of realistic tasks we help you to practise and improve the language you will need for your everyday work.
Included in fees
Fees include training plus:
Weekly talk by guest speaker
Three months access to London School Online platform
Detailed end-of-course progress report
I improved my English in a welcoming and comfortable environment. The staff and teachers were very kind and I met many students from many countries. I was very impressed by the quality of the course, working on many different subjects such as Finance Human Resources and negotiations in a very interesting way. I can only recommend this course and this school. It is not only English courses but mainly a life experience.Romain
- London, Holland Park Gardens
- Maximum group size: 6
- Minimum age: 25
- Duration: 1 to 8 weeks
15 hours per week:
09.00 - 12.20 (Monday to Friday)
30 hours per week:
09.00 - 16.40 (Monday to Friday)
- Start dates: every Monday
- Sample week
15 hours: £755 per week
30 hours: £1175 per week