Can you learn to speak English with Skype?
Yes, you can. Our Online English Conversation classes are an ideal option for people who want to improve their speaking skills quickly in a convenient and affordable way. If you have a busy schedule and you want to focus on improving your spoken English, here are 5 reasons why our new Online English Conversation classes are right for you.
The biggest advantage to online conversation classes is that you can fit them in around your schedule. If you take an evening class, you don’t have to take time off work, you don’t need to travel and you can start using your new skills the very next day.
Technology allows you to take part in these classes from anywhere using just a laptop, a mobile or a tablet. If you are running late or your day isn’t going as planned, you can still join in from wherever you happen to be.
3. Focus on conversation
The classes are very focused, and your trainer will use specific exercises and activities to improve your speaking skills and pronunciation very quickly. Your teacher will share materials with you such as ebooks, worksheets, videos and links that give you instant access to a wide variety of online resources. You will be able to read and listen to the latest articles, reports and information on the topics you're most interested in developing.
4. Scientifically proven
Neuroscience has shown that when the brain is comfortable, it is much easier to learn than when it is not. And there are few places more comfortable than the home itself. Precisely because of this, when you are at home learning English, your brain absorbs the teaching much more quickly.
Online classes are a cheaper alternative to immersion courses. With us, the same trainers teach the online and the immersion courses, so you get the same high-quality teaching whether you come to London or you train remotely.
With Business English Express – Conversation and Grammar, you will learn useful vocabulary for the workplace and become more confident in meetings, phone calls or presentations, from just 3 hours per week. Find out more! Click on the link below, email us on [email protected], or call us on +44 (0) 20 7605 4123.
- Business English Express - Conversation with Grammar. Find out more here.
This blog has been written at level B2. Practise your reading and listening by reading the blogs below.
More English tips and skills
- 7 mistakes that English learners often make (level C1)
- How to learn English in 2021 (level C1)
- How to write effective business and work emails in English (level B2)
- How to choose the best learning method for you (level B2)
- How to overcome negative self-talk when learning a new language (level B2)
- Useful expressions for negotiating (level B2)
- Business English for job applications: writing your CV and cover letter (Level C2)
- Business English Express - Conversation with Grammar
- Business and Professional English - Virtual Groups
- English for Work & Careers
- General English - Virtual Groups
- English for University - Virtual Groups
- IELTS Exam Preparation - Virtual Groups
- Legal English 20-30 - Virtual Groups
- Legal English 30+ Commercial Lawyers - Virtual Groups
About The London School of English
The London School of English has over 100 years of history teaching English and communication skills to adult learners. It is the joint #1 English language school in the UK according to the British Council inspections, the highest rated English language school in the world on Trustpilot, and the best value for money school according The English Language Gazette.
Our practical, individualised approach enables our clients to learn effectively and make rapid progress. Courses include General English, Individual English training, Legal English, Business and Professional English, IELTS preparation and Academic English. We also offer bespoke business solutions for staff training and assessment.
You can learn English with our expert trainers in our London centre at 15 Holland Park Gardens, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, or you can choose to study English online in groups or in individual classes. Contact us online or via phone +44 (0) 207 605 4142.