Location & Airport Transfers
Our classrooms, located at The University of London - Senate House, and accommodation, at International Hall, are ten minutes’ walk away from each other, in the prestigious area of Bloomsbury in central London. Bloomsbury is less than an hour from London’s five main airports:
Complementary Airport Transfer Service
Our staff will meet you at the airport and take you to the student residence on the first day of each course, and accompany you back to the airport on the last day. This is included in the price of the course. We will use public transport (i.e. trains) to go between the airports and Bloomsbury.
The accommodation is located at International Hall, Lansdowne Terrace, London, WC1N 1AS. The closest London Underground station is Russel Square.
The Area Around The University of London
Bloomsbury is a lively neighbourhood full of history, arts, and culture. It is easy walking distance to iconic London landmarks such as Kings Cross Station (home of Platform 9 ¾), Regents Park and Soho. During your stay with us, there are lots of local areas of interest which you will have the opportunity to explore:
- Shopping: Shopping and entertainment at the colourful, prestigious and exclusive Covent Garden or trendy Camden Market - or browse all the mainstream brands on Oxford Street.
- Museums: The British Museum is just around the corner, as well as smaller museums and galleries such as the Wellcome Collection.
- Entertainment: Bowling, escape rooms, cinemas and karaoke – all walking distance from the accommodation.
- Parks: Right in front of Senate House is Russel Square, a beautiful large green space where we can relax on sunny days.
- Theatres: We are walking distance to London’s West End, where will go to see a world-famous stage show.