Summer Courses for Young Adults
Far more than your average English Summer School...
Choose one of three unique courses...
Gain the communication skills and business acumen needed to thrive in the global market.Go to course
How You’ll Learn
Our courses are designed to prepare you for adulthood by integrating innovative classroom learning with authentic real-world exposure. All our lessons are interactive and are full of lively discussions, debates, competitions and opportunities for you to practise what you learn. Studying in teams with other students from around the world will build your confidence when speaking English. Our team of dedicated, experienced trainers will open your minds to new ideas and concepts, developing your ability to think critically about the issues and ideas you explore. Each week, you will develop your collaboration skills and develop your independent learning while working together in groups to prepare for a challenge or project which you will present each Friday.
At the beginning of your course, you will hear from an expert invited guest speaker, who will inspire your interest in the subject through sharing their experiences and expertise. You will spend time visiting real London-based companies and have private guided tours of venues such as London’s financial districts and the Houses of Parliament. After your graduation ceremony on the last day of your course, you will hear another talk from an inspirational guest speaker such as an extreme explorer or media personality to ensure that you return home with a fresh perspective on the world and your place in it.
To do our courses, you must have a B1 level or IELTS 5.5 or above.
Why choose us?
- Parents can be sure that from the beginning to the end of this experience, your young adults are being supported and cared for by our staff 24/7.
- The London School of English (founded in 1912) is the oldest accredited language school in the world with over 110 years of delivering language learning success.
- We are one of the top English language schools in the UK and the best rated language school in the world on Trustpilot.
- We have a consistently diverse range of nationalities on our courses.
- We have qualified, expert teachers hand-picked to give the best to and get the best out of our young adults.
- We have small group sizes: maximum 14, average 10.
- We have prepared hundreds of students for university in the UK with our English for University courses.
- Our courses are about more than studying a language. You will collaborate with people from all over the world, make new friends, listen to different perspectives and ideas, just like at university or in the workplace.
- Our courses take place in an iconic venue: Senate House in Bloomsbury.
- All course fees, accommodation, meals, social activities, excursions, airport transfers and insurance are included.
Please download sample timetables for each of our summer courses hereDownload
Download the schedule of company visitsDownload
List of Speakers
Download our list of invited speakersDownload