Our visits and activities will take you all around London and show you why this city is so popular with both tourists and locals. One day you may be on a boat trip down the Thames sailing through the heart of the city and the next exploring the hidden gems of London’s vibrant streets or discovering the music, fashion and food at one of London’s many street markets. For the “culture vultures” amongst you, London is home to some of the best international art and artefacts in its world-class museums and galleries. In the evenings, you will have the opportunity to go to an award-winning show, as well as trying many other fun social activities. All our activities give you the chance to really get to know this amazing city and experience London culture while mixing with students from all over the world.
Each 2-week course includes…
- First day welcome boat cruise and disco: have dinner, dance and make friends while taking a boat trip down the River Thames
- A West-end theatre show, such as The Lion King, Wicked or Harry Potter
- Trips to London’s top cultural attractions, including the Tower of London, the London Eye & Buckingham Palace
- Opportunities for go-karting, indoor skydiving, high-speed RIB boat trips, trampolining, crazy golf, karaoke and more.
- Shopping in London’s trendiest shopping areas and markets, such as Oxford Street and Camden Market.
We also have a Saturday afternoon shopping trip at Europe’s biggest shopping centre, and an all-day trip to the Thorpe Park adventure theme park on Sundays.
Social Programme Itinerary
Download the social programme itinerary here:Download